Tuesday 6 September 2011

Busy weekend...8/30/2011 8:56:29 PM


8/30/2011 8:56:29 PM



Wow.... What a busy weekend.
Had a great session on Saturday with someone I met off collarme, he is now under consideration to be one of my personal bitches!! We will see if he is mouldable.
Sunday I had to go into work..... The joys of having a job..... When I do decide to take on a 24/7 slave they will be made to go out working for me, whether it be sucking cock or an office job...
After work me and my sister went shopping in the bullring for a new bankholiday outfit, spent far to much but black empress always should have everything she wants regardless of price!
Had a great night out Sunday night dancing and partying until 6am in the morning. Monday was a complete right off, spent it in bed with the worse hang over ever... Was worth it though. At least it's only a 4 day working weeking. I'm going to have my prospective personal slave over to do house work and be my personal toilet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment