Tuesday 6 September 2011

What's up with you "subs" lately....7/23/2011 10:19:03 AM


7/23/2011 10:19:03 AM

(relates to CM site)



Grrrr
What's up with you "subs" lately....

One thing that really pisses me off is subs who top from the bottom. I'm telling you now I'm not fucking interested. If you find yourself messaging me saying your into everything I'm into, then say however I am into being force fed pickles first and formost you can fuck off..... I don't want to hear non of this will you compromise bullshit!! No where does it say on my profile that I'm a switch...!!
It's my way or GTFO. Don't try and throw "suggestive" messages...
" I bet you can't piss in my mouth" fuck off you prick, ild piss all over you while watching eastenders, no skin off my nose, but don't try and goad me into doing things. You will just irate me.
And another thing whilst were on the subject... Why don't people make an effort any more to send me a personal measage, I just get the same old copy and pasted message that 1000 others have got (FYI people who do that flag up red in my inbox saying you have hit bulk message sending triggers) I'm sure I've mentioned it before but incase you didn't know I'm a self centred bitch, your message must be personal and about me or fuck off.
Anyway, on iPhone, predictive messages pisses me off too.. Crap spellin U know why..

Off to get ready to take out my frustrations on the "lucky" slaves who have booked session with me and mistress Saskia today  

No comments:

Post a Comment