Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sissy slaveboy gets trapped & blackmailed Pt 2 7/11/2011 6:25:50 AM


7/11/2011 6:25:50 AM



Sissy slaveboy gets trapped & blackmailed Pt 2



When Empress had finished taking pics and videos and collecting enough evidence to ruin an army, let alone one guy she sat at her laptop and downloaded all the images onto her hotmail account and sent a copy to Mistress Saskia who was sat with her.
"There sissy, now they are safe in our hands and there is NO WAY you can get to them or more importantly, get rid of them. You are one fucked little whore boi"
Her words echoed in my head... she was right... i was screwed over...
Empress rose to her elegant feet and left the room only to return a few minutes later.
She had in her hand a pink CB2000 chastity device and a padlock in a packet.
"You are about to go into permanent chastity my sissy whore and don't ever think this is some kind of game or that you will be getting out next week. This is the real deal and i intend to ensure you remain subservient to me for ever".
I was pushed onto my back and Empress sat squarely on my face and ordered me to lick her asshole. I tongued deeply into her ass and hoped if i did a really god job i may somehow be spared anymore shame and humiliation for the day.
The Mistresses giggled as i felt the ring of the CB slip over my balls and the cage being slid onto my semi hard cock. Finally i heard the click of the padlock and it was done... i was now in chastity and there was to be no way back.
"just to make sure that there are no removal issues with your temporary cock prison i have a little something to help"
With that Empress produce a tube of superglue and proceeded to squirt it into the keyhole of the padlock....
"There, that will suffice until stage two of your chaste lifestyle to be".
I was unsure what she meant by this but right now i was too petrified to start asking questions or to challenge the Dommes in any way whatsoever!
So there i was... still in my stockings, basque, heels and a tight CB2000 super glued on for good. I have smudged red lipstick and was covered in piss and looked a complete state..
Empress left the room again and then came back..
"Kneel you fucking worm" she boomed...
I quickly got to my knees and she stood before me...
She said " Today was the start of a very special journey for you sissy for from which there is no way back. You know the evidence i have gathered and if for any reason you are unsure i suggest you race home and check your inbox... i took the liberty of CC'ing you into the mail i sent to Mistress Sakia. You will comply with my EVERY wish, command and whim from this moment forward and if you don't.. well... i'll let you imagine the consequences of that as you lie in bed this evening".
She threw my car keys to the floor in front of me and said "Now get the fuck out of my sight, i'll be in touch with your orders".
I took my keys and went to stand... BIG mistake...
Empress kicked me right in  the balls and shouted "Crawl you fucking sissy.. crawl to the door and get the fuck out"
I crawled to the front door and waited for Empress to throw my clothes to me..
"What the fuck are you waiting for slut?" she said...
I awkwardly murmured "my clothes Empress"..
The Mistresses laughed at my pathetic tone and giggled amongst themselves...
When Empress had composed herself she turned to Mistress Saskia and said "What do you think Mistress? Shall we give the sissy her clothes back, after all it is two flights of stairs and at least 200 yards past all the other flats to her car?
I looked at Mistress Saskia with real sorry eyes, praying she would take pity on my predicament... i waited...
Mistress Saskia said, "Yes Empress. We will give the slut her clothes back on one condition.. The slut kneels outside the door for 5 minutes  as she is and then she will get her bag of clothes back as promised."
I was so happy she had decided i could have them as i was at least 8 miles from home and had nothing else with me or in the car other than the sissy undies in which i knelt. On the other hand i was panicking at the fact they were going to make me wait on the communal landing outside dressed in this attire, i had no option, i thanked the Mistresses and crawled out the door and knelt in the open air facing the door. It was slammed in my face and i heard laughing from behind it.
Five minutes felt like an hour as i knelt there dressed like some slutty tranny whore and i prayed no one would walk past or come out of their door as i had nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.
Luckily not a sole passed in the five minutes and my heart jumped as the door swung open and a carrier bag landed at my knees. Not a word was said and the door was again slammed shut and i knew they were finished with me for the day.
I quickly open the bag and pulled out my clothes from within....
I was horrified..... my heart sank and i felt sick to the pit of my stomach...
My clothes were indeed all in the bag but every single item had been cut into tiny shreds by the Mistresses. This is how they had amused themselves for the past 5 minutes and i was left with nothing i could even use to cover myself or hide my sissy undies.
I picked myself off the floor, checked quickly over the balcony and ran for my car.
I stumbled down the steps in my heels and ran across the grassed area infront of the ground floor flat windows, i felt the world was watching me as it was still broad daylight and i was dressed in women's underwear.
I dashed for my car, jumped in and raced home...
I got stuck at every set of lights and felt so shamed sat there in undies as all the other drivers looked at me and pointed and laughed.
I eventually got home and made a quick run for the door praying to god the neighbours weren't looking out the window.
The sense of relief was huge when i got inside and then the penny dropped...
This was nothing... this was just the tip of the iceberg... if i thought this was bad i was a fuckin idiot...
I quickly open up the laptop and logged onto my email...
HOLY FUCK i said to myself....
There were hundreds of pictures, more videos than i could watch and enough material to ruin me in the click of a mouse.
I changed out of my undies, put a pair of shorts on ove my cock cage and washed myself clean.
That night was to be the most restless and mentally torturing of my life...
I finally drifted off and began to dream.....
I awoke suddenly about 3am and realised i had been having a kinky dream about Empress and being trapped by her and Sakia into a life of servitude...
I rolled over and felt the chastity belt dig into my balls.. it was no dream. I lifted the duvet and slowly looked at where my cock used to be. The CB was firmly affixed and the glue was blocking the keyhole...
The whole evening rushed back into my head and the nightmare started over.....


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment