Thursday 21 May 2015

My itch was scratched in Cheltenham... A lot of fun was had by me, seat I had a session with not so lucky. Left with a very sore face/nose!!! 

Coming up to the bank holiday and I haven't had a chance to catch up with Saskia to either plan a doubles day or book set dates for summer party.... Booo.

Either way I may have some time free on bank holiday Monday to session, drop me an email if you have something which may entertain me.

Again things are busy in my personal life atm.. Monday just gone I handed my notice in at work, I make no secret I think the whole place is full of bastards, makes for good wanking material when I think about punishing them but in reality I can't be arsed with the fucking bullshit that goes along with it.  So yer, I made things awkward as fuck in my notice which resulted in several meetings and my manager working from home until I leave... On the plus side they have made some changes off the back of what I said but meh not enough for me to stay.

Anyway back to the point of my post...



This big black beast just arrived in the mail from my amazon wish list... 😍😍 I'm going to have a lot of fun with this!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment