Sunday 10 May 2015

It's been a very busy weekend as always... Mostly obsessively masterbating, shopping, eating and movies. I've also been spoilt with from amazon wishlist... I'm a very happy Empress this weekend. Back tomorrow though,😞 booo....

Almost time for my holiday and I can't fucking wait... looking for a sexi bikini and a few other little bits and I'm all set.

Anywho to the point of this post.

I'm in Cheltenham the weekend coming visiting friends, however I'm going down abit early in hope I can get up to alot of mischief before meeting up with people.

Anyone in the area Friday 15th and want to session??? Drop me an email...

Also... Is it just me... Do you find the longer you go without endulging in your fetitsh the more devious your thoughts are?? Or that you find yourself daydreaming about It a lot more and making up scenarios for everyday vanilla things.

I may have already mentioned this to a few people this weekend, either because I was mid masterbation or I was trying to convince you it would be a good idea to pop round...

The other morning I woke up hungover and hungry and something as simple as wishing someone would bring me the biggest ever cooked breakfast in bed, turned into me sitting on said persons face whilst I ate it, then once I'm done, strapping a facedildo(with a gag) to there face and bouncin on it until empress juice went everywhere... Then forcing said slut to deep throat and suck said dildo like there life depended on it, whilst I hold my whip menacingly but still end up whipping the fuck out of em after...
Then of course going back to sleep until my hangover was gone.

At one point I think I was even trying to convince a vanilla friend of mine to get out of work and bring me breakfast, haha not sure how that would have gone down if the little wimp would have managed to worm his way out of work. I'm thinking restraints would of had to be involved 😉.

Back to Friday... Anyone about in Cheltenham and want to session drop me an mail



1 comment:

  1. "me sitting on said persons face, strapping a facedildo(with a gag) to there face and bouncin on it until empress juice went everywhere... Then forcing said slut to deep throat said dildo like there life depended on it"

    Jesus Christ... Me please !

    ReplyDelete