Tuesday 4 March 2014

The weekend just gone was pretty amazing, had a lot of fun being a bully and a bitch with Ms Saskia during our double sessions and even more fun in my solo sessions. I feel as though I've released my kraken of kink... For now

I did however fail on my mission to test out some new tape I picked up whilst shopping, although it is pretty heavy duty tape so will be tearing all hairs and maybe abit of skin off if it were to be torn off. I think that sub got off pretty lightly.. This time (you know who you are)



The plan was to take a few pic's and vid's on my iPad for you however the battery on it died and the charger decided to be a bag if shit and stop working :( I think I've been through one charger every couple of months for the past year. So only a few personal ones taken on my phone, most of which I can't share. 

On the plus side, I've booked my flight to Amsterdam, I'll be there the end of the month getting my fix of dutch culture and what not.

On another note, it's pancake day, no pancakes for me though, I shall be munching on some of my fav popping jelly chocolate that was brought for me on the weekend.

Anyway.... I will leave you with the thought of me soaking in a bath full of vanilla smelling bubbles watching The Walking Dead ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment