Friday 29 May 2020

Not so many stories this time round??  I will read through them tonight with a Gin, Blunt & possibly a toy if there good enough ;)

A few people have mentioned having to head back to work this week or next week?? As work starts to restart across the U.K. my day job is getting a lot more busier.

What's the general consensus... more tasks? Normal blog posts instead?

Anyway.... it's payday and I'm literally busting out of my clothes time to shop!! If you want to shop for empress see below links, all purchases appreciated in this climate no matter how small.

If you want to make a big extravagant purchase for empress drop me an email for more info on how to send cash or what Empress has her eye on.

SHEIN - Sign up and email me a gif card


Amazon - check my wish list- make a purchase or email a gift card 






No comments:

Post a Comment