Monday 20 July 2015

8th August Doubles Day

Black Honey (aka Mistress Saskia) and I will be holding another of our popular doubles days on Saturday 8th August in Birmingham, location to be confirmed depending on types of sessions we get booked for as some sessions require more room than others.


****Session Types****

Facesitting
Foot worship
Trampling
Humiliation
Smother
Breast Smother
Squashing
Faces slapping
Punishment
Dirty knicker play
Ball Busting
Bondage
Tickle Torture
Height comparison (Black Honey)

If your fetish isn't listed above drop me an email to see if it's something me and Black Honey would enjoy.

**Rates**

Doubles - £100 ph 
Doubles £60 for 30mins
Singles - £80 ph
Singles - £50 for 30mins

As previously mentioned there are a few other ladies who do sessions who are available, should you be very fucking brave message me for rates/more info.

I also have some limited availability between the 24th August - 31st August for solo sessions during the day/evening with the possibility of traveling to these sessions as long as travel is covered. By limited availability I mean I have plans dotted throughout the week so will be taking sessions around my plans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment