Sunday 10 August 2014

London Dates 5-7th Septemeber

So the dates been set and hotel booked,

Will be doing sessions 4th -7th in London.  Although in theory appears as 3 days, will need to bare in mind when trying to book that will be working from a hotel, and check in times at 3:30 on the 4th and check out time is 11.

I already have already booked in a few hours already, so limited spots. Drop me and email with a round about time you would like to book, and also the type of session you would like and I will try and fit you in.

For those who I can't see this time, I will be back in the new year so watch out for updates ;)

Ahhh and for the record... I don't do hand relief, sex, foot jobs etc Your penis doesn't interest me one bit. It's alll about me. (Thought ild clarify again due to emails I've received) 

No comments:

Post a Comment