Sunday 8 June 2014

**** Doubles Session Day 5th July ****

Black Honey (aka Mistress Saskia) and I will be holding another of our popular doubles days on Sat 5th July in Birmingham, location to be confirmed depending on types of sessions we get booked for as some sessions require more room than others.


****Session Types****

Facesitting
Foot worship
Trampling
Humiliation
Smother
Breast Smother
Squashing
wrestling
Faces slapping
Punishment
Butt Drops
Dirty knicker play
Ball Busting
Bondage
Tickle Torture
Height comparison (Black Honey)

If your fetish isn't listed above drop me an email to see if it's something me and Black Honey would enjoy.


**Rates**

Doubles - 100 ph 
Singles - 80 ph

I will also be doing solo sessions on Sunday 6th July.


To book or enquire email me at black_empress@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment