Monday 12 May 2014

Blurred lines...


blurred lines ......

Is it weird that every time I hear this song I think of fetish related things. I've been kinky/dominant/experimental for a far back as I can remember, so what is normal to me even in a vanilla aspect may be seen as "weird" to others. As much as most protest, ladies do like to gossip and talk about what they get up to or would like to get up to. My close friends are pretty open like that, however I tend to put about 5 filters on what ever I mention... Unless I've had a drink.  I vaguely remember gossiping with a female friend who was talking to me about some things she got up to with her partner, can't exactly remember what she asked me but I blurted out something along the lines of "and I told him if he doesn't shut up I'm going to suspend him upside down on my bedroom door put a dildo gag in his mouth and bang the fuck outta him" erm... Whoopsie. It does make me laugh thinking back on the things my friends have said or done, one has seen teddy and causally asked me if I've fucked him before.... I told her not to be silly it's a teddy... He has no penis (unless I've strapped one to him..) but the real answer should have been yes... I fuck his face regularly.  Another time I remember having a few of my friends round and me going to the bathroom and coming back to find one of my friends wearing a pig mask from my stash chasing the other ladies around.

Anyway I could go on all night.... Moral of this is... My lines are blurred vanilla world watch out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment