Monday 13 December 2021

12 days of Black Empress!! Day 1!!

In the lead up to Xmas thought I would make an effort to post everyday!

Won't necessarily be my ass everyday but today you have a treat 😅

Day 1




If anyone has a picture they want added to my blog within the next 12 days send it over on email black_empress@hotmail.co.uk.

If I like it I will add it.. you should own these images or have permission for me to post them. All images will be credited back to profiles / websites so be sure to provide links otherwise the images won't be considered.

If you have the time to write a "Short" festive femdom story involving empress :) send them over. I have received a few stories lately however they are pretty long so will have to set aside time I don't have just now to read. I will get to them eventually. But for now… send me short empress Fet-ive Femdom stories.

Recently updated my Amazon wish list - almost xmas… you know what you should be doing…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment