Monday 20 April 2020

B.E’s Task 1

I've a fair few emails so have decided to post to blog to make it easier for me.

I hear your request in emails... however I need to remind this is to Ent šŸ‘šŸ¾ Er šŸ‘šŸ¾ Tain šŸ‘šŸ¾ Me !!!... the Dominant word being

                          ⭐️ME⭐️

So the first task is directly to test those who do not live alone although I expect all to take part. 

Empress wants pictures of you in your best worshipping poses, with your partners favourite underwear, extra points for the panties being worn.

If you don't have a partner then your own panties will suffice,  no panties??? Then take your boxers and a pair of scissors and make some! 

Rules

1) I want fresh pictures taken for me!! not reused content.. that will never do. You must be holding a sign or there must be in shot "
For Black Empress" along with the date taken 

2) I do not want to see any useless dicks... empress expects you to tuck

3) panties can be worn normally, or be in the mouth whilst being sucked clean the mouth or on your head etc more imaginative the better

4) faces do not need to be in the picture 

The best will receive the other 4 photos empress took today to worship..



All completed tasks to be sent via email Black_Empress@hotmail.co.uk

The subject must be B.E Task 1

You have until the 26th April 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment