Friday 9 February 2018


Empress is still about!!


I get a lot of emails, some I don't get to reply to, just be persistent until I tell you to fuck off and resend it.


I have still been doing the odd sessions and have a few booked in, if you can't wait until my next session day you can book a session with me still, but you will need to cover hotel/travel.


One of my good slaves spoilt me over Christmas with a huge box full of different Thornton's chocolates, only just sitting eating the last of them now..


For those who miss it... which I know is probably all of you... here's a picture of my perfect ass...





2 comments:

  1. Hi miss garyboots can i book a ses this week im of thursay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email Me, I have some time on 28th Feb daytime.
      B.E

      Delete