Tuesday 26 September 2017

A few years back I started writing my memoirs, but a year or so ago I stopped, only recently I've picked the book up again and have begun to put pen back to paper, it has meant less time to go back and respond or read the longer emails I have received. So if you haven't received a response keep trying. My phone stores emails for two weeks, then I have to log into pc/laptop to see anything older. I rarely do that. So if it's been longer than two weeks resend. A lot of begging for a response tends to make me smile. If anyone wanted there story published on my blog(with no input and amendments by me), send it through on a fresh email with please publish my story in the subject along with there online tag.

2 comments:

  1. Hey its gary boots u free some time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email, I can make time with notice

      Delete