Thursday 15 September 2016

Unfortunatly I haven't had a chance to organise sessions at the end of summer due to illness and other various reasons.

I have had a ton of emails also haven't had a chance to respond to all of them just yet.

If you have messaged and haven't received a response resend/forward your email again.

For those who are not aware I have been poorly and have lost abit of weight. I am currently weighing 114KG (around 18 stones). Will update pictures soon.

I am currently in talks with Mistess Saskia ( Black Honey) about doing a doubles day / weekend in November. This will be based in Birmingham and will be our last doubles day/sessions of 2016 (unless you have ££££ 😉)

More information on sessions will be posted once we have a date however if you want to be one of the first to know send me an email and you will get a message the day before the info is posted so you get first chance to book.

To weed out time wasters deposits will need to be made in order to secure our time. Beware that I have had 20+ emails in regards to sessions this past month so will be first come first serve. You can let me know your interested and leave a deposit at a later date however our time will not be confirmed until deposits are paid.

2 comments: