Wednesday 18 February 2015

London Double Sessions 27th- 29th March

As previously mentioned me and Ms Saskia will be down in London from the 27th - 29th March. Sessions will be from a hotel within walking distance from Euston or Kings Cross Station ( for those who met me last time it will be the same place)


******
Some of the session types available listed below 
******
Facesitting
Foot worship
Trampling
Humiliation
Smother
Breast Smother
Squashing
Faces slapping
Punishment
CFNM
Dirty knicker play
Ball Busting
Bondage
Tickle Torture
Height comparison (Black Honey)
Lift and Carry
Wrestling

This list does go on, if your fetish is not listed drop me an email see if it's something me and Black Honey would enjoy.

We can be booked both singularly and doubly.

******
Session Rates
*******

Solo session - £100 per hour
                    - £60 for 30 mins
                    - £30 for 15 mins 

Double Session  - £150 per hour 
                          - £80 for 30 mins
                          - £40 for 15 mins

We are willing to look into discounted rates for block bookings and for overnight sessions.

For those who work late, or can only get out "after dark" we will be taking sessions throughout the night/early morning.

We have had 4 bookings already from regulars so don't leave it to late to enquire.

I will provide a number on the day for last min bookings, but don't take the risk of us not being available.

Also... Be mindful that we will check into the hotel on the 27th at the latest 6pm...(ish) Possibly earlier but won't go into that until I know if I can. So don't email me asking to book 1pm on the 27th as I shall spit in your general direction then delete your email...

On the 29th we will be checking out around 2pm. So no sessions after that.

On a different note... After we have checked out on the 29th i shall be heading into Camden for drink, food, n to buy crap I don't really need but really want and should have... If anyone wants to join me for a Vanilla trip then drop me an email. 


No comments:

Post a Comment