Friday 26 September 2014

Black Empress is looking for a slut


I have had a lot of emails where people (both male and female) have asked to become my slut and be pimped out by me.
I have done this before with a few regular clients however I'm now looking for someone abit more permanent and local..

You wanna prove to black empress how devoted you can be?!

Think you can become the ultimate slut to avoid punishment.

Drop me and email with why you think your gaping mangina and vacuum sucking skills would be best to fit the position. Age, location, pic (doesn't have to include face but is a bonus) is a must.

Must be able to accommodate some (not all) of the time, wether in property of hotel. 

You would be expected to be put to work by me earning money for me, however I see fit.

Of course will always be safe, you will be my property after all.

No time wasters.

Replies will be sent to all serious emails.


No comments:

Post a Comment