Monday 16 September 2013

I fucking hate mondays, especially this fucking Monday. Ive had a migraine from hell and spent the day being a Diva with huge sunglasses on demanding water and headache drugs at regular intervals throughout the day. ;) I love being waited on.

Finally home and time to catch up on my soaps ... Not Eastenders or coronation street. I'm talking about Breaking Bad & Dexter ;)

What would make this evening perfect is if i had a nice comfy seat who took in all my gasses and took my full weight throughout my tv binge...

Instead teddies gonna get it while I watch my american soaps and do my nails with a lovey Nail wrap set a fan brought me, and eat plenty of chocolate.

I just remembered I took some pictures for this blog the other day, il put them up when I get a moment in another post but for now you can enjoy my nails lol 



No comments:

Post a Comment